Welcome to Appleton, Reiss & Skorewicz, PLLC. We represent community associations in all aspects of their legal needs from formation to turnover to termination, including:
- Drafting, amending, and restating governing documents
- Interpreting governing documents and association and owner rights and responsibilities
- Collection of delinquent accounts
- Enforcement of violations and maintenance obligations
- Development of policies and procedures
- Compliance with Florida Statues and other laws affecting associations
Our goal is to provide effective, affordable legal services to simplify the job of the directors and support the goals of the community. Contact us today for a free consultation or to attend one of our state-approved board certification courses.